Thursday, August 11, 2016

Flea Market Fun in So Cal

I had tons of fun last weekend with Mr P at the Pascedena City College flea market!! 
Here we are at the outdoor portion .... 
Can you believe the size of this geode? 
Then inside the multilevel marking lot sale area! 

So much vintage goodness. 
Not one booth will impress you with their set up, it's not Farm Chicks or Vintage Whites ... 
But they will impress you with their prices!!  
This cute gal loves what I love .... I found wonderful vintage lace at her space ... without spending an arm and a leg!!  Thanks new friend! 
This Bakelite artist sawed up pool balls to make these stunning necklaces. I loved them but they were a bit too dear for me!! 
I laughed at the permanent  advertising for the market on all the garbage cans around campus ...  What exactly are they saying about junking ... Hmmmm 

Well I love this market. It was my third visit in 10 years !!  But then the 1,000 mile drive is a bit daunting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment