Friday, July 1, 2016

Jann's She Shed and Garden Tour


Last week at my Art Group meeting I had a chance to see my friend Jann's garden house or, as some call them, her She Shed ...
I love the clean lines! 
The Dutch door is charming ...
Jann demonstrates it while we check out inside. 
She had other lovely garden features, like this fire pit area. 
Loved this sweet retro bench on her patio. 
And I'm always a fan of a fairy garden. This one is in a wheel barrow. 
These wash tubs are ready for ice and canned sodas for her next party. 
This sweet stream flows down from the She Shef hill! 
Stunning flowers grace this rusty shopping cart. 
And this scene includes an old sink 
Her ladder climbing clematis is stunning. 
And these sweet miniature daisies are no less delightful. 
And Jann can always count on this bottle tree for color, year round. 

Thanks for letting me tour your garden Jann, it was delightful! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my friend! My yard really was not up to par that day. Lawn needed mowed and things hadn't really been put back where they belonged after the wedding. I was too pooped to care. lol!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all looked amazing to me!! I'll have to come back when it's up to par. 😉

      Delete