Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Rusty Crusty Wonderful


As you know I went to First Monday Trade days a couple of weeks ago in Texas.  I thought it was about time I shared my goodies... 
At least the larger items. 
I'm a fool for a colorful watering can!! 
And I once remember in Bewitched when Samantha's aunt got caught stealing door knobs for her collection. They were like giant diamonds, she said. 
This tiny 50's red wagon was unresistable. 
And a stack of rusty lucky baskets wanted a ride to Utah!! 
Of course smaller globes are always a must for me! 
And salvaged wood always gets my attention too. 
The old bead boards from delightful southern porches will be sold at the mall as well as being made into projects by me!! 
& of course, wonderful rusty metal & ... 
My funkiest find was this grocery store milk crate that is "protected by Pinkerton's National Detective Agency'!! 

Junking is always fun, and I think that the rain drove away the faint hearted customers, meaning the deals were better and lasted longer!!  Woot Woot! 

I'll be sharing pictures of my smalls in a later post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment