Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Scandi.french.ian Farm House

In the antiques business it's always fun to meet dealers I know, especially dealers who have sold at Fleaology.   Meet Kylie!  

She and her mother are so talented!
They've given their business a new name. I love it!!  Scandi.French.ian Farm House.
I thought I'd share a few shots of the wonder that was their booth.

Everyone sung its praises, several lauding it as their favorite booth at the Reclaimologist's Spring Fling!
Such lovely details.
Shabby and chippy, charming bits and pieces!!


Here she is with her equally talented Mom.  Somehow I just wish they'd open a store!  I know I'd be their best customer!!

Sharing this post with Mrs Olsons Share your cup

3 comments:

  1. So much great "eye candy".

    thanks or sharing with SYC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talented duo Paula! Wish I would have been here to attend! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula! I loved meeting Kylie and seeing all the wonderful vintage goods in her booth. Thanks so much for linking up with Vintage Charm :)

    ReplyDelete