Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Happy Birthday Dr Suess!

Well. Today is Dr Suess' birthday!  
But we celebrated it Sunday ...
Here's hubs as his alter ego. 
And Hannah (dil) and me in our reds and whites! 
She even did her fingernails and toenails. 
We hung out Suessish garland ... 
And ate Suessish foods ...
Yum! 
Evidently Swedish Fish becomes unyummy when a part of the classic favorite ...7Red Fish Blue Jello! 
We put together a Suess puzzle ...
We also played a funny commercial Dr Suess game ...
Well the kids did ... But we all got to laugh! 
That's us, all striped and polka dotted!  
Happy Birthday Dr Suess! 

3 comments:

  1. I just love your blog. I found it through Jann. I'm your newest follower. I've been enjoying reading back through your posts. We would have so much fun together. Hello my new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog. I found it through Jann. I'm your newest follower. I've been enjoying reading back through your posts. We would have so much fun together. Hello my new friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks
      Valerie and welcome! Jann's blog us so fun!

      Delete