Friday, March 25, 2016

Crafting for Flea Sales.

So I've been getting my crafter on for the upcoming 3dotters show on the 23rd of April!   I thought I'd share my little projects!  
I found this ball of old torn fabric at an estate sale. Probably someone preparing to do a rag rug...

However I used it to make torn  strip stamped 'ribbon'. 


I sculpted a few mushrooms ... 
And some matchstick sheep!  
I made up more of my hang tags with vintage pictures and German glass glitter! 
I made round labels to top my spools of various trims, besides the torn ribbon, there are vintage rick racks, twines and narrow laces. 
I was so pleased to find this cute homemade spool rack to display them!!  

I still have a few more week to get things ready, and I'm really enjoying these crafting bits. 

Next I'm off too fill celophane bags with little vintage crafting goods. What is it that's so magic about celophane? 

2 comments: