Tuesday, January 5, 2016

A Winter Tea Party


So my very last party of the season was a winter tea hosted by my friend Kim the
 Sunday  after New Years ...
As always Kim's decor was breathtaking. 
She made a fuss because I came so far , it's an hour drive for me ... 
But as you can  see it was a worthwhile investment! 
This mantel was entirely charming. 
Adore the candy striped trees 

It's fun to see just how many items I also own ... 
But there is just something ...
In her ability to put together vignets 
That takes your breath away... 
It was fun to meet her relatives, some who seem mystified by her magical touch ... And just see lots of stuff! 
The details add so much...
Like ornaments hung from the shandy ... 
This terrarium girl is just beguiling ! 
Kim and I share a love of primitive snow men...
And I noted a couple of familiar faces ... 


Her buffet was both pretty and delicious ...
don't you think?  Well, thanks for joining me for a delightful Sunday afternoon!! 

I hope I was able to capture the magic that is Kim's house! 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! So sorry I missed it. She truly is a talented gal!!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete