Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bloggers Gather for Luncheon.



Last weekend I was invited to a bloggers' luncheon hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Jann Olson of Have a Daily Cup.

She set a lovely table with so many points of charmed interest we were absolutely entertained! 
The table was divine and the food was delicious. 
Did you notice the sweet soft linen table cloth or the scrabble tile place cards? 

I loved the punch cup vignettes which hung from the chandelier on lengths of lace. 



The tiered centerpiece was darling... 

... and these sweet vintage birds were a favorite detail! 

It was fun to meet good friends like Joanne, next to me and our hostess, Jann, second from the right. Jo and Trina are also bloggers and shared great stories. Now I have two fun new blogs to follow! This is Trina's blog.  This is Jo's blog. 
Trina even brought each of us a patriotic pie, which Mr P greatly appreciates!! 

It was also fun to wander around Jann's amazing decor!  
Such a sweet room.  ... 

I was smitten by her red transfer ware collection, as I've collected it for years myself.  Her display is just perfect!! 




I was just awestruck by this fun chair. It is so inviting!! 

I'm just so glad that Jann was so kind and shared her over flowing cup, I had such a lovely afternoon!! Thanks Jamn!! 

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't it fun Paula! Meeting you and the others was just amazing. Have an awesome weekend. Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, its been fun reading your blog!! I love the personal connection!!

      Delete