Friday, April 17, 2015

Bright 50's Look Booth Display



I finally got around to redoing my large booth in the North store today ... its been an embarrassingly long time ... it was a mess!

I wanted to do a booth with lots of color pops for a while now ...  when I saw this funky scalloped shelf at a second hand store, I knew it wanted to be a part of this project .... blue spray paint and voila!
I tried to capture the fun and color of the 50's ... isn't the old TV MAVALOUS!


I have four sock monkeys for sale, and thought that it would be fun to pin them together as if they were playing together ...




Nothing says fifties like aluminum trays, and I have some charming ones.

It took me 4 and a half hours in all, but I was very pleased with the out come. ... now lets wait and see if it effects my sales at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment