Friday, November 14, 2014

More Reclaimologists Extravaganza Goodness!


 So here is your promised post with other wonderful goodies that were at the boutique last weekend.
The first three pics are from a dealer who was across from me .... love her style, don't you?


 The rest of the pictures are from Denise's space, she is a fellow Reclaimologist, of the crafty chicks variety.

Denise is fairly new to the group, but she has jumped in with both feet .... such amazing goodies ...

I bought one of her wonderful Whale Dry Goods Signs for my family room .... can't wait to put the room together and share it with you!




Her booth display, besides her awesome vintage goodness, was my absolute favorite at the show!



She just has a knack for balancing large and and small items, and mixing it up with colors as well!
Still wishing I had bought the lovely white art nouveau vase on the right ... I sort of got a sick feeling when I saw a customer walk by with it later ... alas ....





I didn't get a picture of Denise at the show, so I dug in my archives for this one we had taken at the 3 Dotters Vintage Sale last month.

Yeah Denise! I am so looking forward to checking out more of your lovely goodness in the future.

So; funny story ... Larry, on of the Reclaimologist groups saw my set of tub feet, shown by Denise's right hand in this picture ... we did a trade for some faucet handles ... but, before the end of the show he had traded the tub feet to Denise, who is making from the tub feet, what else, but a foot stool .... he got two antique chairs in the trade ... Yep, the guys got talent!

Thanks for dropping in to see more of the vintage lovelies I got to see at the sale last weekend.  This weekend I am off to the first Fleattitude sale at the Stake Fair Park's Grande Building, a venue I love.  I will be sharing some pictures from Cathie's first sale there, sometime next week.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment