Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Old Rake Door Decor for Fall


 If you live around here, you have probably noticed how fast things cooled off, so even though it isn't actually fall, it feels like it.



I saw an antique rake head used as autumn door decor on Pinterest, so when I saw this cute old rake at my friend Wendy's yard sale last weekend, I knew it was just what I needed for my door.,




A few faux autumn leaves and a simple pennant  banner made by tearing and stamping old book pages is all it needed.


 We've had buckets of rain yesterday and today, its enough to make one forget one lives in a desert!

So a perky autumn door hanger is just what I need to make me smile .... now I just need a cup of hot chocolate and a good book ...

2 comments:

  1. I have an old rake head, the handle broken off! I wonder if I could figure out how to hang it! Yours looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to keep checking out your blog to see how yours turns out, I am sure it will be adorable!

      Delete