Friday, August 29, 2014

Antiques Booth, Well Done!


 I think I mentioned that Keith, whose house I showed you last Friday, was redoing a booth, so I thought I would share it with you.





Keith is really good at cramming in goodies, which is a necessity to survive in the antique mall business, but somehow he manages to make it look good too, something not all dealers have mastered.



He always finds amazing things.

 Above you see the fun cupboard he bought from another dealer ... it was nothing special when he bought it, but white paint, distressing and neutral scrap book papers added inside, make it the perfect show piece.


 The colored pastel 50's pots, with attached saucers, is one of those things that Keith and I both love!!  I have a collection of these in white in my garden house.
I hope you enjoyed your tour of Keith's new booth ... now I am off to set up m booth for flea.o.logy tomorrow!!  Our last flea market of the season and we have more than 40 dealers, it should be fun, I will share pics of it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment