Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Shabby Chic Designs


 Dropped by my friend Andrea's house, of Queen B and Me fame this week...

This great sign is one she had picked up at flea.o.logy the day before, how fun is that?

 I loved this sweet vignette, I thought the lace hung behind the window was charming.
 I also loved the stenciling and jeweled handles on this pale blue shelf.

 She said she bought the naked shade frame at flea.o.logy last year ... love the lace and floral additions.  Andrea is such an awesome decorator!

... and the exposed brick in this corner is perfect, since I am trying to get my dear husband to agree to let me chip the plaster off on one wall in my bedroom.  I showed him this picture, and even got my oldest son to tell his Dad how  awesome exposed brick can be ... maybe we are making head way ... well I can always hope.

Thanks for coming along on this impromptu tour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment