Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bountiful Blues and Ryan too!


Just wanted to wish my nephew Ryan a happy birthday and share a few pics of his birthday party since I got to help out a bit.  Above is the poster I made for him to use on his FB invites ...

 Of course if I am involved with a party of any kind there is going to be a pennant banner, here is my offering.
Because I was going to be out of town on the day of the party I had to delegate the making of the cake.  My daughter Ashley, who is actually the same age as Ryan, did the honors.  As a former cake decorator and Bakery manager, she was the obvious choice!

... and while I am attending Wicked in Boise with my daughter Brittany and her family, the party is pulsing in my home town, Bountiful, Utah ... would have been lovely to have attended both events ... wish someone could come up with a DVR for that.
Ryan is shown here with two of his smallest guests ... I adore this young man ... he is a brilliant religious and political theorist, and is always astounding me with his thought processes!!  I love you Ryan!

Ryan hired the Baker Street Blues Band to play at the party, which gave us the party theme ... Blue!  
 The Band gifts Ryan a tie dyed t-shirt so that he can match their outfits!


 ... loved this pic of the cake with the band behind!!  Thanks anonymous picture taker, nice staging.
... and here are a few of the gang who attended ... Looks like everyone had a blast!  Happy Birthday Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment