Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Magazine Stand Redo Starring The World Map!


 For a quick post today, I thought I would share the unusual round magazine holder I redid yesterday.  The holder was wood tone, with a gold fleur de lis, which I thought was kind of cool, but it sat in the shop for several years without finding a home.

I am hoping that a coat of paint and some decoupage might change that.

As you can see I printed this world map off in sections.




 I actually used the same method with a larger version of the same map a couple of years ago.  Here is my post about doing a multi section print for decoupaging. 
I distressed the new paint as the finishing touch, and I am quite happy with how it turned out.  I am actually listing it today on the Reclaim_ologists Instagram page Instasale!  Wish it well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment