Sunday, January 19, 2014

Flea.o.logy at Olson's Garden Shoppe for 2014 is History!


 Here we are at the sale, above is a distant shot of my booth, with me talking to my friend, and sometimes flea.o.logy dealer, Jennine, if you have sharp eyes ..

To the left is a detail of my booth ...
Here is this darling man in the moon mirror that I painted this past week ... loved how it turned out! ... and so did someone else ...

 ... and as promised, in came the bird cages and birds that inhabited my window shelf in the kitchen for several years ... yep, turning over a new leaf, just not sure what will go there with my kitchen remodel ... in fact I can't wait to see what I do!


 Here's the line, filled with friends and sometimes dealers ... there is Wendy, first in line (outside the doors, there were another 20 folks crammed in the vestibule), behind her is Brenda of 'Just a Bed of Roses' fame ...

Second in line above, are Jennine and Debbie!
 ... and here we go.  This shot shows about 10 percent of our sales area ... lots of old friends have come to call.


 We had some fun features this time, including a professional photographer, shown left ...
...and our favorite face painter was back too, doing free face painting ... thanks Liz.  This is my grandson Titan pouting in his spidy face, in the arms of my daughter Becca.

We also had a Bistro Truck from Cravings, a gourmet grilled cheese sandwich place that has been in American Fork, but look for its move to Pleasant Grove ... their sandwiches are beyond the best grilled cheese you can imagine.

 Here are some flea.o.logy vendors, in fact even our photo bomber, Kelli, has been a vendor at flea.o.logy.  The other two are Shannon of Reclaimologists and other Crafty Chicks, and Christine of Vintage Yard Sale Utah ... You just meet the nicest people in this business!
But all good things must come to an end ... Mr. P was there at four sharp to help me take down ... and it was time to drag the old flea.o.logy sign back home to hang over our next show on May 10th ... and I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

  1. It was an awesome day! Wendy, look at you in the front of the line! :)

    ReplyDelete