Sunday, October 6, 2013

Witch Party Invitations.


 Yep, its almost time for one of my favorite Autumn activities ... My witch Party ... this one is my fourth annual ... and I can hardly wait.

 This sweet little witch fits the mood of my witch party ... sort of an innocent event.  I found the sweet little witch on Graphics Fairy ... and put them together in the four hours I spent watching LDS General Conference on TV on Sunday ...

Then for the first time I made envelopes out of scrapbook paper to fit the invitations.  I hope to get them in the mail today ... I wonder if there are Halloween theme stamps at the post office ...

Hope you are enjoying your autumn fun events ... any hay rides, pumpkin patches or haunted houses in your near future?


3 comments:

  1. We did a farm tour this weekend and saw lots of nice fall decorations. Love how this year's invitations turned out

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so sweet - sounds like a fun time!! Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun and festive card. Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper

    ReplyDelete