Monday, October 14, 2013

Lovely Autumn Day

 With my witches' party coming up, I am on short order to finish my fall and Halloween décor.
 I could decorate a hundred mantels ... I love it, but the piano needs some festivity too!
 I thought the little picket fence gives the impression of a pumpkin patch! 
I painted my urn black and the pumpkin white to compliment the autumn leaves and complete my Halloween color scheme.

 The sign is a makeover ... just a bit of whimsy to go with my pumpkin patch under glass. Of course kudos are in order to Karen at Graphics Fairy for finding the antique pumpkin that I used.

... and just for fun, I thought I would share the window in my library ... its on the second floor of the house, and with Virginia Creeper growing up the wall outside, it looks amazing when it turns in the fall ... even through the lace curtains.  It makes me smile every time I walk in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment