Friday, September 13, 2013

Expanding My White Booth at Treasures Antiques

My love affair with white continues, this week I moved my white booth from a half size booth to a full size ...


 and loved every minute of it. ....

I was surprised how fast it filled up ... now I am back to creatively squeezing in more white deliciousness.
 
And here is my vintage bunting sign ... again.



 The sweet tall screened cupboard was a find on Reclaimologists and Other Crafty Chicks on Face Book!  Such talented ladies with such great stuff ...
 
Thanks for dropping by to share the white!

2 comments:

  1. Love it all Paula! I need to get down to Treasures for some more swag...maybe this coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I admire your sticktoitness. I can intend to do something like stick to one color scheme, but before you know it I've drifted away.

    ReplyDelete