Friday, August 2, 2013

Brambles in Provo


 Got a chance to sneak away to one of my favorite places to ooh and aah!


 Brambles used to be more floral than antique shop, but has made the transition to more antique than floral shop ... still lots of pretty flowers as you can see above .... Lisa's collection of vintage, shabby, rustic and romantic is likely to take your breath away.


 Lisa, was out the day I was there, but I got to meet her very friendly clerk.



 I am always charmed by Lisa's selection of items...

 ... and her displays are unexpected and whimsical ...
 
She is always adding new items at Brambles, so its definitely worth going back, again and again ... and of course there is always some little treasure that just fits in my heart, without giving my pocket book fits!


This time I took away these fun little vines, called Angel vines ... with their tiny round leaves, they look more like fairy vines to me, and they are currently twining around my kitchen window shelf ...

Thanks Lisa, it was a lovely afternoon, sorry I missed you!

8 comments:

  1. lOVE LOVE LOVE your photos of that gorgeous shop. Love her displays too:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words, it is such a charming shop!!

      Delete
  2. Love the idea of decorating with baseballs and flags next fourth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She always does a great job, thanks, can't wait to see your slant next year!!

      Delete
  3. I wasn't aware of that shop! Where in Provo is it located? You always find the coolest places to visit. I am too shy sometimes to go to new (to me) shops without a buddy. I am glad to see something in the valley. I just saw that a new Quilted Bear is being constructed next to CAL Ranch in American Fork. Just across from Hobby Lobby. I will never have to leave town now that we also have a Michaels. Thanks, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its to the east of the cemetery, on the eastern section of state street, down a couple of block to the south.

      Any interest in meeting me at fleattitude at the Pleasant Grove Rec Center tomorrow, Saturday at 8:00, there is a $5 early admit fee, but we want to see things first, right?

      Delete
  4. Looks like we'll have to make a trip to Utah County soon! Looks like a fun little shop. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you really need to, it is such a very charming spot!! I know you would love it .... I need to get back to 'Just a Bed of Roses' too, though I did get a peek and got to fill a black and white rose bag at fleattitude last weekend. :-)

      Delete