Friday, April 19, 2013

My Funky Junk for the Fleattitude Sale Today!!


Crazy day ... spent Thursday night loading up the van and finishing up projects for Fleattitude, a new flea market style show in the neighboring berg of Pleasant Grove.  I am sharing a booth with my talented daughter by marriage, Nell ... she made these adorable animal top jars ... always a hit!
 

Here are a few pictures of our booth.  If you are local come on over to the Community Center in Pleasant Grove, its in the park on Center Street!


The blue tea table above and the two funky lamps are late additions to my show stock!!

 
I took lots of pictures of my friend Janeen's booth, as well as that of Two Pitts of a Pear, which I will be sharing next week.  Wish Me  Luck!

6 comments:

  1. Great seeing you at the show yesterday Paula! Your booth looks quite full in these pictures compared to when I was there...so I guess you did well! I see that embroidered lady picture with the white frame in these shots and I didn't notice it yesterday...did it sell? If so, YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the embroidered pictures sold, along with lots of other goodies, it was a great show! So good to see you!!

      Delete
  2. It was so fun and I came home with a few treasures. Oh, now I know which booth was yours. Saw the fun jars and I loved that table. Can't wait till the next one.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jann, and it was fun to see you!! My daughter-in-law is so talented and she sold 80% of the jars, I even came home with one!

      Delete
  3. Hope you did well. Once again I worked at Just A Bed of Roses so Brenda could go. One of these days I'll make it down to one of those cute sales! Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! What's the best way to get a hold of you for a fleaology booth? I've written on the page before if you could email me at jaboegarrett@gmail.com and let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete