Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Artists and Crafters at Flea.o.logy






Flea.o.logy started life as a straight up flea market ... lots of vintage and antique goodies, for which we are still famous.  But over the years we have attracted craft vendors as well.  I have loved it, and usually find at least one artist creation to add to my collection.  Just thought I would show you a sampling of the fine craft items available at flea.o.logy last weekend.  I am sure you noticed the colorful animals bottles above.  The cameo bib neclace was a favorite of mine.


We always have a lot of jewelry artists.  Assemblage art is also popular, such as the robots above and the valentines boxes below.


Decoupaged books.


Whimsical assemblage, like the cat angel above and the doll with faucet shoulders and a match box holder body always make me smile.  In fact I bought one of these assemlages and will share it when I share my personal collection of crafters art.   Perhaps my favorite of all the crafts at flea.o.logy this time were the sweet tiny tin boxes dressed up for Valentines, shown below.
 
 Shadow boxes like the two below are always favorite of mine.  The one with the baby theme is deeper and behind glass, while the Valentines themed box is much flatter and without glass.  I find both of them to be very charming.


Its always fun to see what the crafters will create and bring to the show.  I just know that I am always inspired, as I rub shoulders with these amazing folks!  

6 comments:

  1. People have such fun ideas! Love those hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks like such a fun, creative show! So much inspiration, too! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much cute stuff...those dolls that Wendy made are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish we had something like this near where I live. I love those Valentine heart boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like it was a huge success! Once again we were in California enjoying the beautiful weather and the grandchildren. Hopefully we'll be able to come to a Fleaology this summer! Love all the banners you've been making. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. And you met Jann! How fun is your booth, too!

    ReplyDelete