Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tea Things for Magical Parties

 Welcome to the unveiling of my latest theme booth at Treasures Antique Mall in Springville.  I love tea parties, and have done a couple of tea theme items, like the tea party in a basket, so I thought I would bring them all together.

I included the child's chair, and may eventually have a child's table and chair set with a tea party set up.  I think in my world a tea party belongs to little girls ... though I have tea parties too, it always feels a bit like 'dressing up' for me.


Lovely antique tea things just seems to have a positive aura about them... think of all the love and happy memories that developed having tea, through the years.


Of course every theme booth needs a defining banner and this pennant banner relied heavily on graphics from Graphics Fairy. 

 
Here's wishing you many happy tea parties this month and in the coming year!!


10 comments:

  1. How fun! I would love to be there in person to see this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know china doesn't sell well in antique malls, but honestly, I would buy china from a booth so nicely decorated and well-kept... I would think you would have tons of sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its true, the sale of dishes in general have slowed in the last few years .... though tea pots and tea cups are always a staple around here. Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  3. Hello Pollyanna,
    I like your tea banner; very cute! You have a very pretty selection of tea things and I would shop there in a heartbeat! Just lovely! Thank you for sharing and coming to tea. Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have a booth to decorate and sell your lovely items! I always look for tea items when I visit antique malls. Yours is so lovely!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula ~ your booth looks amazing! I'll have to come down and see it in person one of these days. I need to get away...even if it's just down south for a few hours...xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice variety of pretty tea things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your Christmas decorating in previous posts. My favorite is the piano top. Red and white...cute! I need to try to get down to Springville soon. Busy time of year. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. So charming and welcoming...love all the tea dishes cups! The banner is a great idea~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Karen's Graphic Fairy

    This looks like my kind of place...so lovely!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete