Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas My Blogworld Friends.

With Christmas behind us for the year 2012, I just wanted to say that I hope you had an amazing and memorable day!!
I definitely wanted to remember mine, and I took 200 pictures ...  you will be happy to know I am just sharing just a very few of my favorites ... to begin with, above, the tree before. 
 
 My daughter and her husband and baby, who live in our separate basement apartment came up to share their Christmas morning with us.  We also had our three unmarried 'children' on board to share ... I know I will never have this many of my children for Christmas morning again, so I totally savored every moment.




Granddaughter Beckie, aged 16 months, got her first bike ... her papa, a native Texan got a shirt from his folks that is approximately the size of his home state.


My thirty-something, unmarried, but always dating son, got "The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past", which he was good natured enough to laugh about.
 His sister the speed reader got a couple of books which she will undoubtedly be done with both by noon tomorrow.
 
My youngest son is opening a gift from his girl friend who is spending Christmas with her sister in NYC... luckeee!


After Christmas lunch, when more of my children and grands came, I found my self charmed by this scene.  My oldest grandson (11)  is showing two of his 2 year old cousins how to pop bubble wrap!
 


And next is my daughter Emily with the shoes she had coveted of her sister's, who then gave them to her for Christmas ...
 
 
... and here they are together.  Both are pregnant with their second babies.  They grew up a year apart in school, and have always been very close ... I love their friendship!
 
Thanks for stopping by to be tortured with my Christmas Pics ... hope they made you smile at least once.


1 comment:

  1. Loved your photos! (I took a TON too but only shared a fraction on today's post.) Your kiddos and grands are such a lovely family. Thrilled you had them all around you for Christmas this year. Happy times!

    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete