Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Pennant Banner

I just got back from seeing the newest of the Twilight movies with some friends and friends of friends ...  loved it by the way.  Then I took time to hang the banner I made at work today so I could share it with you.


When I did my Halloween banner, I printed the great wreaths I got from Graphics Fairy on old dictionary pages, which takes forever because you have to tape them to a regular sheet of paper and run them through one at a time.  This time I got smart and used a script page, I also go on Graphics Fairy, ran 10 of those through the printer, then added the wreaths to the pages afterwards.  At work I glitter letters and punched the paper lace trim, adding the pennants to a length of seam binding, the Hug Snug type, and then "crinkle curled" lengths of the same to hang between the pennants.  You can see the crinkled binding in the picture to the left waiting to dry.

I am loving the white on white pallet, of the pennants hanging on top of my lace dining room curtains.  The banner is all ready to set the mood for next week's feast.  Thanks for coming by.

4 comments:

  1. I love the white on white too! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love where you've hung this. Beautful banner! So nice that you stopped by! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great banner Pollyanna! Love the graphics! Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete