Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Three Great Idaho Antique Stores

Just back from Idaho and snuggles with cute grand boys ... Of course it was also necessary to get my daily antiques fix ... isn't that what vacations are all about?  I shopped 18 different antique stores and second hand stores in three full days of junking with the ever patient Mr. P.  I am sharing pictures of my three favorite stores ... Enjoy!


The Shabby House in Boise was just that, an old house with charming peely paint and a back yard full of funky little tent/shacks fronted with building facades, very unique!




Good Goods was also in Boise, more of a gift shop than an antique store, but lots of vintage items and great decorating ideas!








We caught Vain and Vintage in Pocatello on our way home on the recommendation of my friend Cathie.  It was a charming store with lots of stock for altered art!




We came home with our van full of vintage goodies to restock my booths at Treasures ... if you are local you may want to come and check them out.  Thanks for coming along!

3 comments:

  1. What fun! And I'm trying hard not to covet that magnifying glass. It would look great sitting on my desk. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just went to Vain & Vintage today and totally loved it!! Wish I was going to Boise too. . . loved your post!

    ReplyDelete