Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wandering South for Cool Beach Style


For my Wednesday's wanderings today, I wanted to share an cool and charming guest bathroom in Arizona.
 My sometimes junking friend Tami, welcomed us amid 110 + degree temperatures.  
Tami's decorating is always fun and witty, but I have to admit that I was overcome by the charm of this beach cottage guest  bath.


She said her talented and artsy daughters jumped in and helped inspire the direction of the decor, which included rough hewn wood trim draped with wire wrapped small bottles, sea shells, and glass bead fish, also strung on artfully crinkled wire.  What a talented bunch of girls they are!

We had a lovely weekend of junking with a funeral celebration for a good friend of my DH thrown in for good measure.  Thanks to Tami and her cute daughters and daughter-in-law for making us feel welcome, we had a wonderful time!

3 comments:

  1. Well your friend Tami makes some awesome stuff! I'm always drawn to beachiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, and I am not at all creative in that department. My shells are sitting in a box somewhere. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such a great beach feel! Thanks for linking up with us on "Strut Your Stuff Saturday!" We hope to see you next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete